Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Johanna Graduated!

This is the first post from me(Aaron) on the blog. I'm finally getting caught up with things ;-)

Jo graduated with a BS in Sociology and a Minor in Business Management. I'm so proud of her and was happy to have some time with Mom and Dad. Plus it got me out of work an hour early 2 days in a row. Haha. I can't wait until I find something that will utilize my talents.

Graduation was 2 days here in Provo because there were over 6,ooo graduates. The first day was Thursday's commencement ceremony where they had a few speakers. The main speaker was Elder D. Todd Christofferson. The commencement ceremony only lasted about an hour or so and we snapped some photos afterward. The second day was on Friday and had all the graduates split up into their respective colleges and walk at different times. Johanna belonged to the College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences. It was the largest college. I have a panoramic photo of the Arena where it was all held.

For those of you that know me you know that I don't really talk all that much so I'll let the photos do the talking.

Good Job JO! We all love you! Thanks for coming out Mom and Dad! It was nice to eat out 3 nights in a row. Italian, Brazilian, and Indian.


Mahalo(Thankyou) and Aloha

By the way... the Red, white, and Green sash she is wearing means she went on a study abroad to Italy. She also has some cords that showed that she belongs to the National Society of Collegiate Scholars.











1 comment: