Monday, November 8, 2010

30 Questions - For Caitlin ;)

30 Questions 
 
I was tagged! So if you're bored and feel like reading... here we go:

1. When is your "marriage" anniversary? "Engagement" anniverary?
August 13, 2010. March 28, 2009.

2. Where/how did you meet your spouse for the first time?
Our mutual friend, Kaanoi, invited both of us to hike The Stairway to Heaven in Hawaii. Aaron picked me and my friend Laura up from BYUH in his car. I sat in the front seat, and that's when and how I met him!   

3. How long have you known your spouse:
3 years and almost 3 months.

4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged?
3 years.

5. Do you have any children:
No.

6. Do you have any house pets:
No.

7. What are some of your favorite activities to do together:
We love to go the beach. We also like taking pictures and being outside. We love good food too.

8. Do you have a favorite vacation spot:
I think Hawaii will always be our ideal "vacation spot." We also want to go to Japan and New Zealand in the near future. 

9. Where was your first date?
We went to see Stardust at Provo Towne Center with Roman. Haha!!


10. When did you first kiss?
Our second date. I think.

11. Who said I Love you First?
I did. It had been a few months and I couldn't hold it in anymore!

12. Did you get married in a church?
No, we got married in the Washington D.C. Temple.

13. Do you get flowers often?
No. I think I've gotten flowers once, on my 21st birthday. But that's ok, he is very sweet in other ways.

14. Where did you go on your honeymoon:
Princeville, Kauai.

15. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A couple months.

16. What do you call each other most of the time?
Honey, Baby, Babe, Lulu, Aarie, Joey.

17.Where do you each work or go to school?
I graduated from BYU and Aaron graduated from BYUH. I'm looking to get an MBA (Master's in Business Administration) and Aaron is looking to get an MFA (Master's in Fine Arts). Right now I work for Direct Assistance Corp, a company that provides financial benefits to employers, and Aaron is self employed doing professional photography and graphic design.

18. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Hmm... I guess not being able to buy everything we want. But seriously, not many people can do that anyway!

19. Did you go to the same school?
No.

20. Are you from the same home town?
No. I'm from Middletown, Maryland and Aaron is from Laie/Kahuku, Hawaii.

21. Who is smarter?
..... It depends on what you mean. Aaron is very intelligent and seeks out information on topics he is interested in. I am a good student; I study hard and do well.

22. Who is more sensitive?
I am. I think most girls are. But Aaron is pretty open with his feelings too (now that we've been together for 3 years).

23.Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Probably 5 Guys, Diego's, Bombay House, Tucano's, and Yapona. We try our best not to eat out too often.

24. What attracted you about him/her first?
For some reason Aaron's voice caught my attention, he seemed really nice and cool, and I just wanted to know more about him. Plus he was a cute Hawaiian ;)
 
25. Who is more social?
Hmm.... maybe Aaron, which is surprising.

26. Who is the neat-freak?
Again, I might say Aaron, which again is surprising!

28. Who hogs the bed?
Aaron! Lately he likes to sleep in the middle.

29. Who wakes up earlier?
I do. But it's still not that early.

30. What are HIS favorite things and HER favorite things?
Aaron: Surfing, Photography, Drawing, Painting, Snowboarding, Traveling, Japanese food.
Johanna: Traveling, Vacations, Shopping, Beaches, Spas, Tennis, Working Out, Babysitting, Italian food. 


I'm going to tag..... Kristen E., Chelsea F., Michelle S., Sarah S., and anyone else who is bored. ;)

2 comments: