Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Food.

It's weird when you think about it. You need it to survive. But most of us need it to be happy. We eat for pleasure, not for hunger. I happened to come across this website with some cool tips. I definitely plan to consciously incorporate more grapefruit and apple into my diet. I've always loved eggs and bacon in the morning, and now I have a good reason to make time for it. And you know I love full fat cheese!!! :)


I can't wait to finish my application for grad school, that way I can hopefully find more time for the gym. I went back last night for the first time in weeks! My ankle is healed (as good as it's going to get) and I really don't feel sick anymore. But alas, there will always be reasons not to go to the gym...



A side note: Today is my Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment