Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh, The Holidays!

This year Aaron and I decorated our place with a little Christmas tree. It's the first one either of us has decorated since moving out of our parent's homes. It warmed my heart to see it all lit up in the evenings.


We were very happy to travel home to Maryland for Christmas and New Years. We got to spend time with my parents and all of my siblings. We even got to help Steve with his proposal to Liz two days before Christmas. My brother Larry is getting married to wonderful Megan in June, and Liz is going to marry Steve in July! We really enjoyed relaxing at home, and enjoying one another's company.

Aaron made this short little video of some of us making "gingerbread" houses with graham crackers. I feel so fortunate that I never have to worry about whether our lives are sufficiently documented... Aaron always does a great job with his photos, and he is really excited to explore the world of film with his new camera.


2010 was really a spectacular year for us. We got engaged, I went to Ireland with my Mom and sister, we got married, our families spent time together, we stayed in Hawaii for a month, we moved in together, etc, etc. We truly have been blessed. We hope that everyone has been able to sit and reflect on how wonderful all of our lives really are - we have hard times, but all in all, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment