Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some stuff you probably don't know

and probably don't care about... but I felt like outlining my "perfect day." It's fun to dream sometimes, right?

My day would begin without an alarm clock (this is important). 

I'd open the curtain to marvel at gorgeous green mountains and stunning blue ocean. 

Next I'd have a breakfast buffet with fresh organic fruit/juice/crepes/pancakes/waffles/french toast/fried prosciutto overlooking my favorite landscape with my friends and family. 

I'd then get ready to walk to a tennis court where I'd play for an hour or so with someone at my skill level, the weather would be sunny and 65. 

After that I'd get together picnic/bbq food and walk down to the beach. My friends and family would be there, the weather would warm up to about 80 and we'd eat/paddle board/lay out and play a little beach volley ball. 

After that I would go to the spa w/the girls. We would get massages, facials, pedicures, and manicures while watching the sunset over the ocean. 
 

I would then go home and get all dressed up for a fancy dinner out. 

After dinner we'd all go to a show - something like Wicked, Cirque Du Soleil, etc. 

For a late night dessert we'd have authentic Italian gelato. 

Just thinking about this makes me so happy! It's not too unrealistic is it?

1 comment: