Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Larry is Married!!!!!

Some of us thought this day would never come. My older brother Larry has been dating Megan for 8 years! This was a very exciting wedding because they were just so excited to be married.

Our family has loved Megan forever, and I was BEYOND excited when Larry asked me to ask Megan what her ring size was last year. They got engaged just a month before I got married in 2010. Megan was one of my bridesmaids because I anticipated that she'd be in the family sooner or later. I told Megan I was looking at bridesmaids gifts and wanted to know her ring size. I thought I totally gave it away but she said that she thought that was characteristic of me.

We love Larry and Megan so much and Aaron and I were glad that we could help them get some nice photos at their wedding in Cape May, NJ on June 24, 2011.


L and M_5

L and M_7

L and M_4



No comments:

Post a Comment