Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rewind: 1 Year Wedding Anniversary

Aaron and I celebrated our first year of marriage on August 13th. Time is such a funny thing... sometimes you count the seconds and other times you feel like you missed an entire year! I know the first year of marriage can be very difficult for some couples, but I am happy to report that ours wasn't! I'm not one to be too lovey dovey with my writing, but I have to say that I'm very blessed to have Aaron as my husband, he is hardworking, sweet, and supportive.

It was fun to have our anniversary on a Saturday - we got to spend the whole day together. The highlight was going to Ruth's Chris steak house for dinner in Salt Lake. Here are some pictures from my phone:

They surprised us with red rose petals and an anniversary sign .
Newlyweds (can we still say that after a year?)
My steak! mmmmmmm
Aaron agrees: This was the best steak he's ever had.
Really good mashed potatoes... a must!

Chocolate writing just warms my heart, haha.

And in typical Johanna fashion, our entire meal was about 1/2 off due to a coupon I snagged from travelzoo :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this! And I agree with Aaron.. I've seriously been craving one of those steaks ever since we ate there. I'm want to go back soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiel and I always disagree on the steaks. I say its my favorite. He things the sides are better at ruths chris. I say HES CRAZY! :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... Aaron made us go back to celebrate the move/new job. Still awesome!

    ReplyDelete