Thursday, July 12, 2012

My First Attempt

I mentioned in one of my last posts that Aaron and I went to the Big Island for a day to visit some of our friends who were in town. Aaron took a bunch of video with the GoPro and his 7D DSLR camera, and I had been bugging him to put together the footage in a video. He told me that I could do it and sat down with me for a few minutes to show me the basics of how to use adobe premiere. A few hours later I produced this:





Putting together the video wasn't exactly "fun" but the end result lasts so much longer than the work you have to put into it. Needless to say, I think I'll be putting together more videos in the future!


My favorite part is definitely the beginning... can never get enough of the beach! And I just love Jason Mraz's song in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment