Friday, September 21, 2012

Fame

Some people dream of becoming famous their whole lives, being a star. I'm not one of those people. But I do just kind of laugh when I see things of myself "out there." One of our friends works for Bula Beverage. It's a relaxation drink, a direct opposite to energy drinks. Aaron, being the artist he is, did some work for Bula. We ended up taking some cans with us while we were cruising the beach. We actually only shot video, and the banner below is a screen shot from it. They put together a promo video you can find on the homepage HERE. It wasn't really planned before hand, and it's funny to watch (at least for me). But it's a fun little thing to share. Bula is having free shipping for the rest of the month... so check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment